This document covers the basic of theme installation, customisation, custom modules and modules positions. Please read this carefully and try to follow the installation procedure as closely as possible - this is likely to save you problems and time in the future!
We recommend using the default Import/ Export a theme Module which should be already installed in your version of Prestashop. If it's not, please install the module as it will help you with the process of theme installation.
To install this theme, please:
1. Login to your store back-end using a super administrator account (most likely it will be the account used in the process of Prestashop installation).
2. Go to Modules/ Modules and search for 'Import/ Export a theme' module
NOTE! Since Prestashop 1.5.1 this module is called 'Template Installer'). If you cannot find this module, please download (it's FREE) and install it from http://addons.prestashop.com/en/modules-prestashop/1713-template-installer.html
3. Once you've found this module, please click the 'Configure' link located underneath module's description
4. On the next page, select the .zip archive containing the theme (theme/ShopCart.zip) and click the Next button
5. The next screen will show you the number of additional modules that are about to be installed. Also, any existing modules used with this theme will be listed below. You should accept the default settings and click the Next button
6. The next page will show you the status of the instalaltion, you may receive a warning about image sizes having already been set:
Please do not worry about this for now and just click the Next button, we will set image sizes a little bit later.
At this point, your Shopcart theme should be installed and already enabled and visibled in yoru store front-end! Well done, you deserve a cup of tea!
You can also manually install Shocpart theme. To do so, please:
1. Facebook fan box column - is a module used to display your facebook page fan box in your store footer. Installation and using of this module is extremally easy - all you have to do is to configure this module and enter your facebook page id:
How to get your facebook page id? Find out here: http://stackideas.com/docs/easyblog/how-tos/how-to-get-my-facebook-page-id.html
2. Latest tweets block - allowing you to easily connect with your customers and keep them updated by displaying the number (between 1 and 3) of latest tweets posted using your twitter account.
3. Shopcart theme Options - is a powerful admin module which allows you to change the way your store looks like. You can change colours, backgroudn colours, background pattern images and fonts:
Clicking the Reset button will reset your store settings to the default values.
You're free to edit module's positions, but some modules will not display correctly if set to the positions they're not disigned to be displayed in.
We hope you're happy with this theme and found working with it an enjoyable experience. If, however, you've found any problems with this theme, we'll be happy to assist you and fix any problems caused by this theme. Please contact us either by using the Comments section on themeforest, or by sending a contact form on this page (bottom right):